Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Comfort of a Rock!

By Pastor Randy Scott

Iron faith Fellowship
Wilmington Delaware

November 24, 2013



Psalm 61

English Standard Version (ESV)

Lead Me to the Rock

To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David.

61 Hear my cry, O God,
    listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you
    when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
    that is higher than I,
for you have been my refuge,
    a strong tower against the enemy.
Let me dwell in your tent forever!
    Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! Selah
For you, O God, have heard my vows;
    you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
Prolong the life of the king;
    may his years endure to all generations!
May he be enthroned forever before God;
    appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him!
So will I ever sing praises to your name,
    as I perform my vows day after day.


No comments:

Post a Comment