Sunday, May 1, 2016

Making God the King of Everything

by Associate Pastor Haus Piasecki

Iron Faith Fellowship
Wilmington, Delaware

May 1, 2016

Psalm 51English Standard Version (ESV)

  1 Have mercy on me, O God,
    according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy
    blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
    and cleanse me from my sin!
For I know my transgressions,
    and my sin is ever before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
    and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
    and blameless in your judgment.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
    and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
    and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment