Tuesday, September 26, 2017

We The People!!

We The People!!

What's really crazy and sad in this country? When it takes us, to truly make the difference, we are blaming one man for dividing our country! Sad reality when you give one person that kind of power over your life that means we are not taking responsibility for our actions!

I don't need any President's approval and or disapproval to love my fellow man and woman, no matter what that President says should never dictate our feelings for anyone! I pastor a wonderfully diverse congregation, we love each other, we are family why?? God says so that's why!!

Our lack of coming together rests on us and is our responsibility! We the people make the difference, not the President!! I stand for the flag not because the President says so! My wife and I have a more personal reason, our son serves this country as many young men and women do!

They are willing to leave their families and go into harm's way so we can freely carry on as we do! And for much less pay!! We the people never truly count the cost of freedom, because we are too busy placing blame for the problems in this country!

We the people, the responsibility is ours to show respect toward one another, and we have the freedom to do so! We give that freedom away when we allow anyone to have power over us to the contrary!

You know what, someone will find fault even with what I say here! And you know what? It's up to me whether I can love them through it or not! So we the people need to take time, stop finding fault, start finding the resolution!

Mark 12:30-31King James Version (KJV)
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Since running into you again and talking with you, I have often thought I would one day like to hear your sermons. Of course that isn't as simple as it sounds. Now I can not only hear one I can hear them all and if there's something I somehow missed or feel I didn't get the point, I can not only reply it, I can read it until I do.

    ReplyDelete