Friday, May 5, 2017

Hopeless, helpless, and anxious this may help?




We worry about the Government, we worry about Healthcare, we worry about Jobs, we worry about war, we worry, worry, worry! Worry does not help us, does not feed us, does not cloth us, does not shelter us! What worry does is distract us, makes us stressed, makes us sick, keeps us down! Makes us hopeless, helpless, and anxious! 

Now why in the world do we turn to it since it helps nothing all? And people laugh at me when I talk about faith, and hope! Well I would rather put my energies into something that keeps me moving forward than backward! I would rather deal with the things I know for sure, than the things I don't! I would rather deal with that facts and not the feelings!

 I have done the worry thing, now I want to do the healthy thing! That is why I always share what has worked for me, my faith in Jesus and His word! It tells me not to worry, not to be anxious, and not to fret! It tells me about a throne we can approach in our time of need and talk to Him and He hears us and gives us the grace and mercy we need to sustain us! 

It builds our faith and confidence to face a world of distractions that will only bring us down! And gives us hope that all this is temporary! If you don't know Jesus as Lord of your life, if you are tired of the worry and the stress you cannot find the escape from. Come to Jesus all you who labor and are heavy laden and He will give you rest! 

If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved, you have to believe deep in your heart, giving it all to him by faith! That is the only thing you can do! If you are honest and surrendered, Jesus will transform your life, old things will pass away and all things will become new! Give Him your worry, your doubt, and watch the distractions of life start to disappear! 

Romans 10:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21

No comments:

Post a Comment